Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Nana Love
Nanna decided to take Owen for the night so Adam and I could have a night out. I got home from work and she came by to pick him up about 10 minutes later. As soon as he saw her walk through the door he started clapping and jumping up and down with a HUGE smile on his face. He ran into the house to pack his "necessities" (blanket and Ernie doll) and said "Go!" Apparently we are not as much fun to have around as Nanna and Pappy are. He said "bye" to us after running into her arms faster than I can blink. This of course MADE my mom's day! They quickly left as he was shoving her out the door, and now Adam and I are off to play some tennis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Such a sweety. Love all the pictures!!!
He didn't just make my day - he made my night and my whole week!!! All I have to do is think about him the other day and how he came to me and wanted to go with me, and I SMILE so big for so long. Thanks for being in my life.
Mom (AKA Nana)
Post a Comment