As I was pulling out the stroller from our garage, Owen noticed his bike helmet. He loves to put hats AND helmets on his head. Needless to say, we went to the park with his helmet on. He let me take it off when we got to the park, but he wore it all the way home. People probably thought I was some over protective mother or something!
He is also beginning to figure out manipulation. For example, after two bedtime stories I told him he could put one shape in his shape sorter and then it was time for bed. He put the circle in the right hole, but would not let go of it. He would take it back out with a smile and pretend to put it in another hole that was obviously the wrong shape (just buying time to stay up a little longer). I kept telling him to put it in and he kept shaking his head no, because he KNEW that it was time to go to bed after he did. I can't believe he is already capable of this!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ah yes, I remember those times. This is something that you would have done! :)
Just know that you have a very intelligent little boy on your hands :)
Mom (AKA Nana)
Post a Comment