script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Best Buds Playing B-Ball

My friend Daalia and I grabbed our strollers, added Laith and Owen, and left for a nice walk to a great kid's park not far from our house. The boys had a blast playing today. It was beautiful out. The mommy's had a chance to talk and the kids got to play on the slide, the see saw, basketball, and golf before heading back. I have about 15 pictures I want to post, but they take so long to post on this blog, I will put the rest of them on Picassa instead.


Laith was dying to go down the same slide Owen was on, however, Owen was not ready to go yet, so Laith squeezed by for his joy ride and Owen went afterwards. Too funny! Looks like we also have a Tiger Woods in the making here ; )

After a good hour or more it was time to get the babes home, fed, bathed and tucked in for the night. On our walk back Owen started saying "uh oh" over and over again, which usually means something is wrong or has been dropped. I didn't see anything so I just ignored it and he eventually stopped saying it. As we were getting closer to home he kicked off his shoe and I checked his feet at this point. Sure enough, he was shoeless and the "uh oh" was probably about the FIRST shoe that he kicked off and left behind! Little stinker. So, I had to back track about 5 minutes back to
find the lonely shoe in the middle of the sidewalk.
Glad I noticed when I did.

1 comment:

Victoria Strong said...

LOVE the excited expression on pic #2!