Owen found a new activity today and he's so proud of himself! We found him today scooping out water from the fountain in the back yard and watering the plants with it. Granted, the fern wasn't looking so good and could have used some water (except I watered it yesterday, and not knowing this, Adam watered it again this morning!).
Once he was done with his water adventure, he decided to empty all of his dresser drawers he could reach and throw his clothes on the floor. He then decided to dress himself (even though he was already dressed). He was wearing some short overalls around
his neck with as many shirts as he could find on top of his head. He cracks me up.
After a nice nap, we took Owen to Nanna's so he could pick carrots in the garden while Adam and I got to borrow David's Porche to go to Cold Springs Tavern! Adam was of course smiling the entire time! He was in heaven. (Now I know where Owen gets his car obsession) I must admit, it was nice : ) We had a great time up there listening to music. Adam was just wishing it was a longer drive!
We then picked up Owen and went to a barbecue at a near by park with some friends who also have kids the same age. We had a great time, though it was a lot of running around and chasing my fast moving boy. I am happy to be sitting down at the moment.




No comments:
Post a Comment