Owen is able to do so much on his own now, and if we interfere with his exploration (even if it's for his safety), watch out, he will not be happy about it and will DEFINITELY let you know! He likes to do as much as possible on his own. He is so proud of himself now that he can climb on the kitchen chairs and sit. He likes to sit in my chair at my desk and bang on the computer....this is not mommy's idea of fun. Especially since my "z" button wasn't working very well there for a while. Not like I need it very often, but still!

"Bubble" and "ice" are two new words that he says clearly and likes to use often. He asks for ice every time we pour him a drink. He likes his apple juice (which he can also say) on the rocks I guess. He says "bubble" over and over again when he is in the bath tub. Pretty cute.
"Bubble" and "ice" are two new words that he says clearly and likes to use often. He asks for ice every time we pour him a drink. He likes his apple juice (which he can also say) on the rocks I guess. He says "bubble" over and over again when he is in the bath tub. Pretty cute.
For Easter, Nanna and Pappy got him a singing and dancing bunny who's actually pretty cute and not too annoying. He sings "I got to hop, hop, I just gotta hop..." etc.. to the tune of "rock around the clock." He calls his bunny "Hop-ah" Here is a picture of him trying to brush the bunny's teeth. He likes to take care of his animals and dolls. He has tried to give Ernie his sippy cup of water, he has "tucked" them in with his binki (blanket), and has put his pacifier in most of their mo



No comments:
Post a Comment