Snap peas and artsy looking beautiful artichokes
(This one's for you Anna)

Well today was a wonderful day in Santa Barbara! Owen and I hit Farmer's Market with Nanna and Pappy. We went to several different stands looking for the best and sweetest strawberries we could find. Owen was my personal taste tester. If he caught a mere glimpse of red out of the corner of his eye, he would point and yell "MINE!" through the entire market. I was on a mission to find the good ones fast so I had and endless supply at hand (to keep the shouting down to a minimum).
Once my money was spent, and my bags were full, it was time to go. I heard many sleepy yawns in the backseat on our drive home. Once we pulled into the drive way he got his second wind. As soon as I got him out of his car seat he wanted to jump straight into the front seat again. He has the biggest smile on his face when he gets to do this. He says "drive" or "ride" (I am not quite sure which) over and over again all day long. He just likes to sit there with the doors closed for as long as he can. He looks like a captain in his cockpit. I am worried that he want's to be a race car driver when he grows up (over my dead body). I am guessing it's a boy thing, I don't know. I am thinking that we may have to get a race car bed when he out grows his crib.
On a side note, he LOVES to put coins into his piggy bank. He kept asking for "more" after he had already put quite a bit of change in through the slot.
He has recently discovered Mommy and Daddy's toothpaste. The caps are on tight, but he likes the taste of the lid I guess. Now, I just wish he would let me brush his teeth for him!



No comments:
Post a Comment