script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Shark Petting



Today was absoutely beautiful out! Not a cloud in the sky all day. We met our friends at the Ty Warner Sea Center on the wharf to let the boys run around before nap time. The center is really small, but they had fun pretending like they owned the place! Laith and Owen both got to pet a shark! It's skin was rather rough.


After looking at lots of other fish in tanks, I found a little set for puppet shows with a basket of puppets. I got behind the curtain and grabbed a dolphin and a crab to start the show. Niether child seemed remotely interested. Laith grabbed the crab from my hand and took off with it (I think with the intention of putting it in a tide pool touch tank). Fortunately Will (Laith's Daddy) was able to retrieve it before it got wet! Needless to say, our adventure had just ended. We were in and out of there in about 30 minutes...I told you it was small.

No comments: