script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Owen's Safari Trip!
















Adam and I took Owen to the zoo today to burn off some energy. Owen LOVES the zoo. In fact, just the mention of it will make him go through every animal sound he knows over and over again. His favorites are the Elephants, penguins, lepards and flamingos. Today we decided to let him choose where he wanted to go and not use the stroller. Lets just say that we were sprinting through the zoo! Good thing we had our cell phones on us. I had to call two different times to see where they were! Owen cut through the grass at a construction area that was roped off and took the short cut to the gorillas.

When we got to the giraffes he ran right past them and started saying "ride, ride." We had no idea what he was talking about until he walked right up to the Safari car with an open drivers seat and three passengers ready to go! We put .50 cents in and away he went! He did not want to leave this car. He was having so much fun! The monkey looks a little scared by the driving ;)

I got the evil eye from an American Alligator, and the elephants were to cute to not show a picture of.






To top off the day, we dropped Owen off at Nana and Pappy's house for a sleep over! So Adam and I got to see "I Love You, Man" (which by the way, was HILLARIOUS!) . Everybody is happy!

1 comment:

Victoria Strong said...

He is just so darn cute!