Adam and I are painting the walls tomorrow, I am almost done packing the hospital bag, and have quite a few more things to cross off my list before this baby arrives. I am starting to feel those Braxton Hicks contractions a little more frequently however, so we will see. I am not counting on this baby being early, since Owen was 2 weeks late, but you never know!
We got the families together and barbecued tonight after yoga. I made homemade mint chip ice cream with my new ice cream maker which was a hit with the kids (and the adults I might add : ). I must have heard "I want ice cream!" from both of them for several hours at least 20 times each. We finally fulfilled their wish and here are some pics of them enjoying every last bite.



3 comments:
Aw how exciting. I can't wait to meet your little girl. You and Suzanne both look great! Let me know if you need anything these last few weeks and after baby is born. I'm happy to have Owen over for a play date so you can go home and rest :)
Oh my gosh. Almost time. I want to take you out for a pedi before little Miss arrives. Better make that happen soon in case you are early :)
Oh Terri, you look radiant!
I wish I could see you in person and more than that, wish that I could help out with Owen when the big day comes.
Love,
Anna
Post a Comment