We packed up snacks, water and towels and drove 10 minutes to Goleta beach. When I turned around to see Owen, he was sound asleep. Great.
My Mom was on her way to meet us as well as my friend Tia and her son Mason. I let Owen sleep until everyone got there. I had to wake him up and get him going again, which didn't take too long. It's pretty nice to get to wake up and be at the beach already I think.
He was as happy as could be once we got there. He sat down and gobbled down his snacks (I am convinced he is going through another growth spurt right now, the only time he stops eating is when he's sleeping!). Then it was time to burn energy! He must have ran 10 miles in circles on the beach with Nana. He was so happy to play in the water. We had a great day, I am so ready for summer!



No comments:
Post a Comment