
Unfortunately, I came down with a sudden cold this week, so Adam took Owen to the zoo for a few hours so I could get some uninterrupted rest at home. I wished I was feeling good enough to go, they had so much fun and the animals were all up close and personal. Next time.

The Gibbons are some of our favorites to see at the zoo. When they are active, they sound awesome and are fun to watch.

They got pretty close to the elephants too.
Looks like he's getting a kiss from a new Meerkat. They are so cute!

Lately Owen has been all about "picnics." He lays his blankets all over the house with his books and toys and plastic plates and forks and says that he's "having a picnic." He loves to eat, and he loves to be outdoors, so it's no wonder that it's one of his favorite things to do! Adam packed up the blanket, and some lunch and had a picnic at the zoo with his favorite little guy.

Owen has recently discovered and loves the giant rope spider web.


No zoo trip would be complete without a few slides down the giant "ant hill" on a piece of carboard to make you go faster!
No comments:
Post a Comment