Owen and I had to run to the store for something and when I came back, our little "Zen Garden" had a separate entrance for "Mother's Only." He had relaxing music on, the fountain was flowing and there were mimosas (as well as sparkling OJ) and strawberries waiting for me and my Mom and Grandma Zena. I married such a creative and thoughtful man. Owen was Daddy's little helper and cleared our plates (by eating a lot of our strawberries) and brought them to the kitchen to be washed. 
We then moved on to the sunny backyard and were served 2 amazing quiches, a fruit salad and a green salad. All made from scratch by Adam I might add. He is not a cook by any means, so it means even more to me when he does stuff like this. 
Once we came inside, it was time for Owen to get comfortable in his pj's and play cowboy with his hat, red bandanna and horse (or rocking giraffe). 
After dishes were washed (by Adam) and everyone went home it was time for my prenatal yoga class. Ahh, I am relaxed just writing about my day! Thanks Adam for taking such good care of your West Coast Moms, I am so lucky to have you as my other half :) xo
And to MY Mom, I am extremely fortunate to have you as my Mother, and even luckier that you live so close. I don't know what I would do with out you, my best friend. All of your support and help is so appreciated. We are forever grateful to have you in our lives. I love you. xo



1 comment:
Your husband needs to stop putting all other husbands to shame. He is amazing, seriously!!!
Post a Comment