Anyway, I had a little time before work, and I was determined to get him dressed and enjoy some sunshine and exercise before I had to massage people in a sunless room for a few hours. Adam came home from yoga and we all took a nice walk on the bluffs behind our house this morning. What normally takes me 20 minutes to walk when I am in a hurry, takes about 60 when you have a toddler who loves to collect sticks along the way! He will be very helpful to have around when are camping and need some kindling for a fire. ; ) Stick collecting is not quite as helpful when I need to get to work on time.
Monday, May 10, 2010
Morning Walk
Just getting out of the house with a dressed 2 year old is quite an ordeal. It's nearly impossible to get Owen dressed in the morning. He LOVES to wear his pajamas for as long as he possibly can (or until we trick him into changing into play clothes somehow). Once he is in his play clothes, it won't be long before they are off and pj's are back on. I can't really blame him, they are pretty comfortable and stretchy : )
Anyway, I had a little time before work, and I was determined to get him dressed and enjoy some sunshine and exercise before I had to massage people in a sunless room for a few hours. Adam came home from yoga and we all took a nice walk on the bluffs behind our house this morning. What normally takes me 20 minutes to walk when I am in a hurry, takes about 60 when you have a toddler who loves to collect sticks along the way! He will be very helpful to have around when are camping and need some kindling for a fire. ; ) Stick collecting is not quite as helpful when I need to get to work on time.
There is a tree swing along the path that Owen loves. I had fun taking pictures of him swinging. Here are my favorites:

Anyway, I had a little time before work, and I was determined to get him dressed and enjoy some sunshine and exercise before I had to massage people in a sunless room for a few hours. Adam came home from yoga and we all took a nice walk on the bluffs behind our house this morning. What normally takes me 20 minutes to walk when I am in a hurry, takes about 60 when you have a toddler who loves to collect sticks along the way! He will be very helpful to have around when are camping and need some kindling for a fire. ; ) Stick collecting is not quite as helpful when I need to get to work on time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Great pictures Terri!
Post a Comment