script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Wiz Of Oz

My nephew, Matthew, totally impressed me this week with his acting skills! He played the Lion in The Wiz of Oz (a cross between the Wiz and The Wizard of Oz (I think....I never saw the Wiz). Anyway, he did an amazing job, was full of energy and in my humble opinion, I think he has quite a knack for acting. The play went from 7-9 PM which is way past Owen's bed time (especially since he doesn't nap anymore), but he was a trooper. He was enthralled the whole time, didn't say a word through the entire play (except for half way through he said "Hi Mommy" out of the blue : ) This was the look on his face from start to finish! Unfortunately, I didn't bring my good camera, just my point and shoot and I didn't get many great pictures : ( But here are a few to give you a sense of it all. This is an 8th grade production at Marymount. I smiled and laughed through the whole play, the kids did a GREAT job!By the way the Tin Man was played by Rob Lowe's son. ; )
He got to sit in Nana's lap the whole time and never moved. This is his "Cheese" face during intermission.

No comments: