We had a nice brunch with my Mom, David, my Uncle Bill and his girlfriend Katie at our house. Owen got to find all the eggs the Easter Bunny hid this morning outside. They were filled with stickers, money, Annie's bunny graham cookies, jelly beans, cashews, and sun drops. I knew he was going to get more than his share of candy and chocolate at Nana's house later, so I tried to keep the sugar down (somewhat) at my house. He did get a chocolate bunny of course, because every child should get a chocolate bunny in their Easter basket in my opinion!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Hoppy Easter!!
We had a nice brunch with my Mom, David, my Uncle Bill and his girlfriend Katie at our house. Owen got to find all the eggs the Easter Bunny hid this morning outside. They were filled with stickers, money, Annie's bunny graham cookies, jelly beans, cashews, and sun drops. I knew he was going to get more than his share of candy and chocolate at Nana's house later, so I tried to keep the sugar down (somewhat) at my house. He did get a chocolate bunny of course, because every child should get a chocolate bunny in their Easter basket in my opinion!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment