Night Night time. Reading a story before bed
Adam took these two shots at the park last week.
We went to Kalyra, a local winery a few weeks ago for their annual Spring Party. It was so nice and there were lots of really sweet dogs just hanging out with every one. I have no idea who's dog this is but he was so cute, I had to post his picture. I love Bassett Hounds : )
This was at the Storybook Fair (Lauren, you would have LOVED this) downtown. Owen (meaning Mommy and Daddy) got to make his own book and book mark to take home. He also got to choose and take home a free book, a balloon, got to talk to a real fairy princess, and met Mother Goose. This event supported two local non profits in town, and celebrated our local children's book authors and illustraters. It was small but a nice way to spend part of our day.
Making a book with Daddy, called "I Love Juice" by Owen Anton. : ) He discovered a juice drink at the fair that he savored the whole time we were there. It was carbonated water with 100% juice and nothing else added. It was pretty yummy, I have to admit. Sorry I cut off your head Adam : (
We then got to finish our afternoon with a frozen yogurt at PINKBERRY! Yippee, a treat for Mommy : )



No comments:
Post a Comment