script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Earth Day Fair

Santa Barbara always puts on a good show for Earth Day every year. This year we went as a spur of the moment little trip. I just went with a very tired Owen and my Mom. I would have loved to see this event sans Owen. Every minute I turned around he was grabbing organic strawberries off displays, throwing hula hoops in the air without being mindful of who might be around him, and just being a tired 2 year old...not very cooperative. Thank God Nana was with us! I did manage to get a few random shots of our brief afternoon.

Owen LOVING the hybrid school bus. He sat in the front row, put on his seat belt and was ready for school!
He also enjoyed driving the bus : ) Nana had to ride the bus too : )We left straight for our friend's, Suzanne and Andrew's house so Suzanne and I could take a prenatal yoga class together while the Dad's watched the kids. I felt SO much better after class. We picked up dinner and let the kids play a little longer before calling it a night.
Suzanne is due exactly one week before me. This was taken when I was at 30 weeks.

No comments: