script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Singing In the Rain!

As you all know, we got quite a lot of rain this last week! Owen did fairly well considering he didn't get outside much. Still thanking my Mom for that trampoline! He spends so much time on that thing! I wish I had one! Not that I should be bouncing up and down right now, but I will next fall!

We usually got a break from the weather by mid day when things started to dry up and the sun came out. So, we put him in his foul weather gear (rain pants that Granny Anna got him for his birthday...we have used at least twice already! And rain boots that are probably a bit too small, but he's not complaining yet). Adam duck taped the boots to the pants to keep the water out and we walked out behind our house in search of puddles. Only took about 5 seconds to find lots of them. Owen was up to his thighs in water! Sadly, the duck tape didn't quite work as well as planned, but Owen didn't seem to mind.

He thought he was fishing with the stick : )

No comments: