Another day at the park! Another chance to practice photography! I still have a long way to go, but I LOVE my camera (If you haven't noticed from all the pictures I post!). We had a lot of fun playing today before I had to go to work. Here are some of today's favorites. Oh. and yes we know, Owen has a terrible "bowl" cut right now. We need to find a new place to get his hair cut!
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Park
Another day at the park! Another chance to practice photography! I still have a long way to go, but I LOVE my camera (If you haven't noticed from all the pictures I post!). We had a lot of fun playing today before I had to go to work. Here are some of today's favorites. Oh. and yes we know, Owen has a terrible "bowl" cut right now. We need to find a new place to get his hair cut!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment