script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Type A Fashion Designer?

Lately Owen has been very critical of what Adam wears these days. Adam has to be wearing a hat at ALL times, AND it has to be facing the correct way with the bill in front. If he wears it backwards (which he sometimes does), Owen will point to his head and say "hat, hat, hat" repeatedly until Adam turns it around.

He does not like Adam wearing a sweatshirt of any sort either. He will whine and tug at his shirt until he takes it off. He even dresses him in the morning. He usually picks up a dirty shirt from the foor and insists Adam wear that specific shirt when he gets up. I told Adam he needs to start leaving clean clothes on the floor so he can at least wear something washed! I have no idea why he does this, I am just glad he doesn't do it with me! (knock on wood).

He also learned a new word this week that he says quite clearly; " Wine". : ) Then he says, "yummy" (I swear we did not teach him that it was yummy!)

1 comment:

Aunt Anna said...

Do we have a budding Oleg Cassini in the works?