OK, now moving on to the fun times we have had the past few days! First of all I must tell you that his new favorite thing to say is "no no" while he is doing something that he knows he shouldn't be doing. Yes, he is now mocking us. It's so hard to not laugh sometimes when I need to be stern. The funniest part is that he says it EXACTLY in the same tone and voice that I say it!
He was really enjoying his banana waffles topped with yogurt here as you can see he is licking the plate clean!
On Thursday we went swimming for the first time this season and he did really well. The pool was packed with kids, so he had fun watching the slightly older ones jumping in and splashing him. At one point he looked at me and said "pee pee" over and over again...I was hoping other people were not listening in on that one!
Yesterday Owen was given his own garden hose with the water turned ON at Nanna and Pappy's. Pappy was watering the garden after a really hot day. Owen thought this was pretty amazing! He was soaking wet from head to toe, but as happy as could be!





2 comments:
OMG - so cute and funny! Now if you could just superimpose a little sombrero on his head over the mustache picture ;-)
I think he looks like a future Matthew McConaughey from Dazed and Confused with that mustache. Adam should grow one to match :) We miss you guys. See you soon.
Post a Comment