Eating cereal with Daddy in the morning
Well, I thought that today's blog was going to be short and cute about Owen wearing my shoes. HOWEVER, that's nothin' compared to him going "pee pee" in the potty today all by himself for the first time! He walked up to me and grabbed his diaper and said "pee pee" with a big smile, so I walked him over to his potty chair and sat him down. We waited a bit, and then we could hardly believe our eyes; there was pee pee in the potty! Owen was cracking up the whole time! He thought this was the coolest thing ever. He sat there for about 15 minutes trying to get out as much as he possibly could. We were both laughing hysterically in the bathroom. I am a little worried that the next few days are going to be spent in the bathroom since this seems to be a new favorite and fun thing to do.



1 comment:
He looks so grown up in that picture! I can't believe he is ready for the potty! That is awesome!!! And I LOVE the owwie kisses post -- he is just so sweet. I hope to see you this week, but you may be stuck in the potty :)
Post a Comment