script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Beach Clean-Up!

Saturday was our first monthly Santa Barbara Beach Clean-Up! The Mamas hung back with the kids at the playground while the Dads went out and picked up garbage on the beach. Once they came back with bags full, we all switched jobs and the moms combed the beach for trash while the dads watched the kids. When we were satisfied with a job well done, we all shared Adam's famous Bloody Mary's!!! Adam was even Earth-conscious enough to use reusable plastic cups. It was a great start to our Saturday and can't wait for the next one!


2 comments:

Aunt Joanie said...

Terri, I just love your blogs, although it makes me miss all of you even more! Big hugs to all of you! I love you and miss you, Aunt Joanie

Victoria Strong said...

I'm so bummed we couldn't make it. Can't wait for the next one!