This morning Owen had his girlfriend Ella Mae come over for a couple of hours to play. He was so excited to have a friend here! He was very intrigued with "Mae Mae." He shared all of his toys and kept a close eye on his "stuff" while she played. 

I thought I would save the best picture for last! He gave lots of hugs and kisses to Ella Mae, whether she wanted them or not! He would laugh and clap his hands after each kiss. SO CUTE!
The date did end in tears sadly. Owen decided to stick his finger in her mouth for some unknown reason and she did what any toddler would do; chomp down! He was fine, after some hugs from Mommy and Daddy. He still has 10 fingers, I think he'll live!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Awesome! Thanks so much. They do look like to cutest surfer couple ever. Both of them with blonde hair and blue eyes. Owen and Ellamae should have another date in the near future.
Ah...young love....
Granny Anna
(Nice quilt!)
Post a Comment