Next we took a bottle of wine, some brie, crackers, apple and "Owen snacks" to the rose garden below the Mission. It was absolutely gorgeous outside! Not too cold, not too hot, sunny blue skies and a ton of kids running around playing together. We must have been there for at least 2 hours just watching Owen run around, making friends, and eating to his hearts content. He had a blast and was pretty tuckered out by the time we left.
Wish I had better pics to post. We will definetly do this again! I am thinking every other thursday night I want to do this, it was a fantastic night! Any friends who read this blog, please join us in two weeks! 



1 comment:
So bummed we missed you that day. Looks like you guys had a great time. I am so glad. Let's do it this summer for sure!
Post a Comment