My Mom always remembers to bring water guns to beat the heat, and I think the kids had fun with those too.
Marley got these adorable little butterfly wings at the parade. Not much longer and we will be getting to buy cute stuff like this for our little girl! : )
I love this picture.
The kids also got some confetti eggs (yet another Santa Barbara tradition) and cracked them on top of eachother's heads. I think the adults thought it was funnier than the kids did, but that will change with time!
I think this guy escaped from the Village People.
This carrosel was amazing! They did a great job on this float, very impressive!
They also had a wheel barrow full of free fresh sweet watermelon that the kids also loved! It was a great idea I hadn't seen during this parade before.
Owen's favorite part was the monkey that came to greet him. I would have been a little freaked out if it was me, but he was really in to it and pretty happy he got to high-five a "real" monkey! ; )
This little girl was an amazing hoola hooper! Owen couldn't stop staring at her and I think she gave him his own little show
This fish's scales were made from recycled cd's. It looked like the Rainbow Fish from Owen's book. Very creative.
I think this was part of an Alice in Wonderland theme...not sure (and not sure what it has to do with Carnival, but it made the kids laugh and it was well constructed : )



No comments:
Post a Comment