We had a nice day today. It started off with Adam getting his father's day present of a painted canvas from Owen : ) He had fun making it, and I learned how to guide him in the future. One color at a time next time. He's big into "mixing" colors, which is fine, but when black is involved, it doesn't quite look how I had hoped. Regardless, it turned out pretty cool anyway and my artist husband loved it : )


My Mom and David came over for Father's Day breakfast. I (with my help of my Mom who made the home made hash browns) made a filling meal of Huevos Rancheros and blueberry muffins. After relaxing on the couch after our tummies were bursting, my Mom took Owen for a couple of hours so Adam and I could relax and take a nap (since Owen won't take one, that means, we NEVER get them either). It was so nice, and our house was nice and quiet, which is "silent" music to my ears!



I thought my Mom looked beautiful today (as usual) so I had to take this picture to show everyone else : )
Since Adam had to work tonight, we decided to pick up Owen early and drive down the harbor to walk around and check out the boats and the breakwater before heading into "Daddy's work." Endless Summer is one of Owen's FAVORITE places to go. Mostly because he gets treated so well. No more than 1 minute passed before someone brought him a bowl of popcorn, a cup of apple juice and a glass with 3 cherries : ) He was in heaven. Then to top it all off, for dinner he had grilled salmon and french fries, with chocolate ice cream for dessert! He left there with a full belly and a big smile!



By the end of the day, on our way to the car, Owen HAD to climb up ths anchor about 100 times before we could leave! He loved it!
No comments:
Post a Comment