script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Friday, June 18, 2010

Owen's First Movie

I have been wanting to take Owen to the movies for a while now, and today worked out perfectly since I had the day off. Toy Story 3 came out today, so I thought he would enjoy seeing toys come to life, while Adam and I could enjoy the adult humor that was over his head :) He was super excited to go (even though he has never seen Toy Story 1 or 2).

He ate most of the popcorn during the previews (which there were a LOT of) and he sat back wide eyed and watched every second of the film without getting up from his seat from the previews through the credits! He was happy to see Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head. He announced to the theater, "Owen has those guys at Nana's house!"The movie was good, and I even had a tear in my eye by the end. Maybe it's hormones....these were cartoons I was crying over after all! Owen had a great time and it was fun watching him enjoy the experience!

No comments: