script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Photo Shoot





I have been interested in photography for many years and have been in and out of practice throughout my life. I just got a couple of great photography books this week and thought that I would practice with my little "subject" during sunset in our backyard. I of course deleted more than half of them, but here is (more than) a few of what I got that I am happy with : ) You can see the rest on www.picasaweb.google.com/adamanton. Stay tuned for more advanced work as I figure out what the heck I am doing in the creative modes with my camera!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wow - he's just the best model :) And since he enjoys looking at the pictures, I'll bet that he'll be even better at it as he gets older :)

Unknown said...

Great shots, Terri! I especially like the second one with the catchlight in his eyes and it had great composition! Just keep shooting, just keep shooting! If you ever want to shoot together, let me know :)

Victoria Strong said...

Love these!!!

Aunt Anna said...

Terri,
You are a talented and artistic photographer.
The love shines through in all of your shots.Owen looks like he's five years old. My Lord, has he grown!