
Yesterday we celebrated
Nanna's Birthday early. Adam, Owen and I picked her up in the morning and we headed out to the wine country so we could visit the miniature horses at
Quicksliver Ranch. This is something she has been dying to do with Owen for almost a year now!



We had plans to go apple picking next, something my Mom has never done, but I know would love. However, it was November 5
th and all the orchards we found, closed their doors in October : ( Bummer. Next year I am hoping we can make it to Apple Hill up north and pick them there. So, we decided to head to Los
Olivos and go to lunch at one of my Mom's favorite places to go up there, Patrick's Side Street Cafe. Owen was pretty hungry, so he was well behaved as long as there was food in front of him : ) He had
ziti pasta and learned how to make it whistle some how. This kept us all pretty entertained for a while!

Next we went for a little walk and got some pumpkin ice cream before heading home. It was a great day!

Tonight we continued the celebration minus Adam (work), and added David, and two friends, Joe and Lynn. We all went out to dinner this evening and had a nice time. Sorry you didn't get your birthday dessert Mom, (the food took forever to come out and Owen was very ready for bed by the time we were finished eating) I promise I will make your spice cake this week!
I hope you have a happy birthday and fabulous year!
We love you,
Terri, Adam and Owen
XOXOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment