

Tonight I gave Owen some sleepy time tea out of one of my mugs from when I was a child. My mom recently dug up a bunch of stuff I had stashed away in storage and this mug was amongst the rest of my childhood memories. I had countless hot chocolates and tea out of that cup, and now it's Owen's turn. He loves it! It has Owl, Pooh bear and Tigger as the handle.

Adam and I at the park. We rarely get in pictures together these days, since I am usually the one with the camera!


Owen's smoothie mustache! He's very proud, he kept running to the mirror to check it out after each sip he took in the kitchen ; )
Last week Owen and I played catch with a football for at least an hour in the living room. He has quite an arm already, especially when he hurls it into my head only 1 foot away! We laughed so hard and had so much fun, I just love those memories!


On a random side note, one trait that Owen got from my side of the family is
sensitive ears. If he hears anything remotely loud in the house, he covers his ears. The vacuum, blender, food processor, even the microwave...yes, the microwave! Yet, he can bang on a drum, slap cups together and scream and it doesn't even phase him. Crazy. Actually, I take that back, he covers his ears when he screams (screaming is something I DO NOT allow, but sometimes when he sees other kids screaming at the park, he observes and copies them).
No comments:
Post a Comment