script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pied Piper

Before I left for work, we decided to take Owen to Lake Los Carneros and feed the ducks. It's just around the corner from my Mom's house, so it's easy to get to, and Owen always has fun on this little adventure. He loves animals more than anything on this planet. So, getting up close to the ducks is right up his alley.
The ducks marched right up to us waiting for their breakfast. They were NOT shy.
Recharging with some refreshing water!He must have wings, because I get so many shots of him in mid air. He spends half the day flying, running, jumping, and skipping. I can only dream of having THAT much energy!One even ate out of Owen's hand (yes Mom, we washed his hands before his snack)! It was so nice to get outside and run around today.

No comments: