script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Friday, October 9, 2009

Busy Bees

My posts are getting fewer and fewer the past few weeks. A sign that we have been very busy! Some of this weeks events include, the Santa Barbara Botanical Gardens. With the Axxess card, it was only $8 for the three of us! Some of it has been burned in recent fires, however it was a nice afternoon, snack time outdoors.

On Sunday, Owen and I went to the Avocado Festival with Nanna and Pappy. Owen had a blast dancing to the live bands and running up and down the crowded sidewalks (my least favorite part!). We picked up some ADORABLE clothes for Owen at a quality second hand store for kids. Pictures soon to come!
Monday, Owen went to the zoo for the millionth time with his Daddy (I was working). We have spent countless days at the park as well. We rotate where we go, but the one in our complex is easy and fun. Here is a picture of Owen swinging on his tummy with Adam.
Adam took Owen to Earl Warren Show grounds on Tuesday and let him go to bouncy house heaven! The place has a bunch of these "castles" and Owen was one of 4 kids in the entire place. Since it was in the middle of a school day, they lucked out! He bounced his way to nap time. I wish we had one of these in our backyard permanently!

Yesterday we dropped Owen off for his nap at Nanna's while Adam and I went to Endless Summer for a margarita, then off to the Brewhouse to meet some friends for happy hour and dinner. We left by 8:00 and went to the Arlington to see one of our favorite bands, Michael Franti and Spearhead! We were only 4 rows back and danced to the good vibes all night! It was a great show and a much needed date night out! We slept in until 10 AM and relished every quiet second before we picked up our "roomate" and put him down for a nap. Thanks Mom and David for watching Owen!This weekend we have the Harbor Festival tomorrow and possibly the "Old Time Fiddlers Fest" at Stow house. Sounds pretty funny, I have no idea what to expect with the Fiddlers Fest, but I am sure Owen will love it! We are hitting our favorite pumpkin patch this week at Lane Farms as well. I will be sure to post pictures of that trip next!

No comments: