script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Friday, September 4, 2009

Luke's Birthday Party!

After work, Owen and I went to celebrate his friend, Luke's 2nd Birthday tonight. We got to see a lot of good friends, Owen ate a LOT of good food and had a blast!
Elena, Luke (the Birthday Boy) and Jason
Owen would not take a nap today, so he fell asleep in the car on the way to the party at 5:30! I told him he has to put his party pants on, because it was too late to go home and take a nap. He rubbed his tired little eyes, walked into the hoppin' backyard and forgot that he was ever sleepy. He walked straight to the food table...of course and made himself quite comfortable there for a while. I don't think there was a moment at the party where I didn't see food either in his hand or in his mouth. He was in heaven! We got to see Gwendolyn which is always a treat. She looked adorable as always with her plaid sundress and cute pigtails adorned with orange ribbon. She was happy to show it all off.Shannon and her little man Colin saying hi to GwendolynElke and GabbiTia and MasonColin ready for some safety sports!Mason enjoying his cupcakeOwen and Mika.Looks real doesn't it?! Owen was thrilled to find a ceramic chiuaua in the backyard. He picked it up, carried it around, pet it, and kissed it's nose. It was the best behaved dog we have ever seen! ; ) This was a highlight for him for sure! We had a nice time in our friend's amazing home and beautiful backyard. Once Owen was done guzzling apple juice, eating cupcakes, grapes, strawberries, cheese, crackers, gold fish, animal crackers AND pretzels, it was time to head home. He was a little too stuffed for dinner, I didn't even try. They whole way home he was singing "hupcakes" "hupcakes." He is a happy boy!
Owen's green balloon he got from the party
Showing off his painting he did with Daddy today while I was at work.

No comments: