It takes about 6-8 weeks to fully heal, but I am feeling better already. I started putting weight on it last Tuesday because I felt like I had to help Adam get organized for our camping trip to Big Sur on Wednesday. Yes, you read right, I went camping with a broken foot....To be continued...
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Broken Foot
As most of you know, I broke my foot last Thursday. I got up to fill Owen's sippy cup and my foot got caught on the strap of a bag in the kitchen. The fall seemed like slow motion at the time, but it happened in a blink. I fell on the kitchen tiles and broke my fifth metatarsal. Fortunately my Mom lives minutes away and was able to come over after we put Owen to bed so I could get to the hospital. The next morning Owen was so sweet and sat in my lap while we watched Sesame Street videos on my computer. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Terri,
I feel so bad for you. I can't believe the size of that cast!
So glad you got the camping trip in. Owen has gotten so tall!
I can't wait for him to meet his new cousin, Baby Riley!
Post a Comment