Ugh, I have to pick up this rock!
Sunday, August 16, 2009
Rocks and puzzles
Today we took a short walk outside of our back yard to go exploring. As most of you know he is crazy about picking up rocks. He found a big one in the field that probably weighed close to what Owen weighs!
Tough guy

Ugh, I have to pick up this rock!
Look what I found Mamma!
So proud!
Off to the park for a change of scenery.
After a walk, the park and then dinner, we sat down and put together a 24 piece puzzle (at least 5 times). He LOVES this thing. Nanna gave it to him about a month ago. We kept it in the cellophane it came in because I thought the pieces would be all over the house in no time. He didn't quite know what a puzzle was all about, so he just loved to carry it around and look at it. It's a bunch of colorful pictures of animals. Well, today we decided to open it up and learn what a puzzle really means. This is definitely his new favorite quiet game (mommy likes this one : )
Ugh, I have to pick up this rock!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
So glad I got to see your cute little guy briefly at the park. I missed you though :)
Post a Comment