script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Sunday

Today we lucked out and got a picnic table for $10 on Craigslist! Now Owen and his friends can eat, paint, draw, etc.. in the back yard and it's just the right size. He was eating lunch when Adam carried it in the house, which means he was too excited to eat after he got one look at his new table : ) He is so happy, I am hoping it keeps him distracted from picking my tomatoes for now!

Later on I took Owen to the beach to burn off some energy before bed time. Sadly, I think a little finger print touched the camera lens, so the pictures all have a hazy film over them : ( Anyway, we had fun finding rocks once again and throwing them in the water. We did that for nearly 2 hours! Mommy is tired too!
Looking for rocks.

Found one!

1 comment:

Aunt Anna said...

Beach Baby Owen, what a little cutie. Give him a big kiss from Granny Anna!