script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Saturday, February 27, 2010

Wine Tasting

Adam's brother, Dan and his wife Becca and their adorable baby Riley came to visit this week. We just love to hang out with these guys, it's a bummer they live so far from us. We have been making the best with the limited time we have with them here. We started off by a day in the wine country for tastings. We went to Sunstone, Kalyra and finished our afternoon with a picnic at Lincourt. There are lots of pictures of cute kids and happy people. I will let the pics tell the rest of the story.
Hugging Cousins
Lauren looking beautiful! So Hollywood!Yummy biscuit!Kisses from Uncle AdamPeek a boo Kisses.
After our full tiring day, we went home, changed clothes and rallied to go out. The grandparents took the kids while we went out for an adult night. It was a fun night that ended around midnight which is about when I turn into a pumpkin. I am going to miss them all on Monday. : ( sniff sniff....

No comments: