It was Bob and Lauren's last day in SB before heading to Los Angeles to fly back to Rhode Island. We sent them off with a nice time at Cold Springs Tavern, one of my favorite places to go on a Sunday afternoon. We heard good music, drank good beer (well, I had a hot chocolate....it was COLD up there!) and had some laughs before heading home.
Rob, Adam's brother made a surprise trip up to see us after a business trip he was on San Diego. So we got to hang out with him and Dan and Becca (and sweet Riley of course) for one more night before they had to leave : ( boo hooo! We made the best of it in the afternoon and then got to have an adult night out while my amazing Mom watched Owen AND Riley so we could have a nice dinner out.
She got the first taste of what it will be like with two kids! All went well, but Owen was a bit jealous of Riley and wanted to do things that he did.... like taking a bath in the kitchen sink instead of a bath tub! My Mom got some cute pictures of them in the sink together getting a bath. I will post them when I get them...hint hint Mom. ; )
She got the first taste of what it will be like with two kids! All went well, but Owen was a bit jealous of Riley and wanted to do things that he did.... like taking a bath in the kitchen sink instead of a bath tub! My Mom got some cute pictures of them in the sink together getting a bath. I will post them when I get them...hint hint Mom. ; )
We came back after dinner, played a fun (as in, laughed till we cried) game of Balderdash until about midnight before we all crashed hard and had to say our good byes in the morning. I miss everyone already, I wish they lived closer ; (



No comments:
Post a Comment