script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Visit to Daddy's Work


I came home from work today just in time for Adam to go to work. Owen was quickly filling up on snacks when I decided to head down to the harbor for dinner since it was such a beautiful day out. I couldn't bare to be inside any longer. I met my Mom and David at Endless Summer. I told Owen that we were going to see Daddy, Nanna and Pappy and we were off! He will do anything to see any of these people! (It's my new bargaining tool : )

Owen's attention span isn't so long these days for a high chair in a restaurant. He ate crayons and colored for a short bit before he was sitting on the table tossing sugar packets and plastic table menus out the second story window! Thank god he didn't hit anyone! Jeez, he is so fast! Once the food came Owen was pretty psyched to see ketchup in a cup on his plate w/ french fries, and a garden burger. He quickly dipped his fries in the ketchup and sucked it all off. Gross.

Before we headed home we walked to David's new Porche so we could check it out. Owen looked pretty darn comfortable and happy in the driver's seat I tell you. He certainly didn't get his love of cars from my side of the family!








Needless to say, when we got home Owen was pretty hungry. Guess the ketchup didn't fill him up! I fed him a late dinner and played briefly with a new quacking duck puppet that my friend Sherry gave him. I think this is MY new favorite toy. He was a little unsure about the quacking at first, but next thing I know, he is giving the duck kisses and quacking back!










No comments: