I just got back from a girl's weekend trip to Seattle with a close friend. We had a great time, but I did miss my "boys." As usual, Owen was spoiled at Nanna and Pappy's house when Adam was working. I came home to a happy boy who was just as thrilled to see me as I was thrilled to see him.
After his bath, Owen couldn't have been happier playing with his new potty chair. He really got a kick by stuffing Ernie in the bowl and closing the lid. By the time I grabbed the camera, Ernie had a bit more room and he just wanted his paci in there. (By the way, for those of you wondering, he has never peed or pooped in the bowl, so I let him play away).
I think Owen was excited at his Mommy's return (or the fact that Pappy and Nanna came by to say hello) that it took a while to settle down and go to sleep, but he is finally in dream land and I can't wait to spend the day with Adam and Owen tomorrow!



No comments:
Post a Comment