Sunday, November 21, 2010
Wig?
When people meet Emily for the first time, 99% of the time, they say "Look at that hair!!" Yes, she has a lot of hair for a baby. It's getting longer by the day. These pictures made me laugh so I had to post them. I just got her out of the bath and fluffed up her curls before I combed it. Adam says she looks like a little old lady. You be the judge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
OMG - I didn't even know that she HAD curls! Tooo CUTE!!!!
Terri, these are hysterical ! Have to agree with you she does looked "bewigged" xo we can't wait to meet her :)
So cute! It does look like a wig but a very CUTE wig!
xoxo,
R
This HAS to be a wig. I can't believe someone so little has so much hair. I'm jealous! And Terri, I LOVE all of the pictures you are taking. They are so beautiful.
Post a Comment