script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Owen is THREE!!

My little Owen had his 3rd Birthday party on Sunday. I can't believe how fast these past years have gone! We now have a tall, handsome, sweet, strong willed, funny boy who we enjoy getting to know every day. He is now potty trained, starting preschool next week and has a big boy bed. I am so proud of him!
Sunday's party was a zoo theme per Owen's request. We turned it into a pool party and it was a success! The kids had a blast in the pool as it was a beautiful hot sunny day, finally!! Here are a few highlights:
There were way too many pictures to post, I am working on posting them all on another photo sharing site.

Nana who helped make this party happen! Uncle Mark and Pappy made the board, and Adam drew and painted the lion for a bean bag toss into the lion's mouth. (I cut out the teeth : ) Nana made all the bean bags and we both decorated them with each child's name on it with fabric paint. Our little zebra ready to party with her big brother!Miss G with her cool shades and darling giraffe hat : ) She even got to dangle her long legs in the pool!

Owen and Grandpa Norm The cupcakes Nana and I worked so hard on before the party!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY OWEN, WE LOVE YOU!!! XOXOXOX

No comments: