
Our little Emily is growing so fast! Every morning I wake up and notice that she is heavier, fuller and taller! This last week she started rolling over from her tummy to her back! In fact, it's hard to keep her on her tummy because she automatically rolls over. It's pretty cute to watch.

She has a very strong neck and holds her head up high

She has started drooling a lot and sucks on her hands when she gets the chance. Those teeth are going to be here before I know it!

She is smiling all the time now too. It melts my heart every time I see it. As soon as she sees us, she starts grinning ear to ear. Love her.

She loves to grab on to whatever she can. It's usually the shirt of whoever is holding her, or her own dress, or most often it's her long hair she is pulling and twisting. (ouch!)


1 comment:
beautiful pictures, and beautiful girl!
Post a Comment