script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Emily


Today we had a professional photographer, Colleen Riley, come and take some family photos. Since I am usually the one taking the pictures I rarely get to be in them, so it was a nice treat to get all of us in the same picture! We are waiting to get all the images later this week, but here is the link to the photographer's blog: http://www.colleen-riley.blogspot.com/ for a sneak peek : )

The two pictures above I took with my camera today when I had a moment to take a few of Emily while Colleen was trying to capture Owen. It was a fun, yet exhausting day for all of us. I am excited to see the final pictures later this week. I will post my favorites soon!

By the way, Emily had her 6 week check up this week and she has gained 3 1/2 lbs and grown 3 inches since birth!!! She is very healthy and growing right before our eyes!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great photos Terri ! Emily has such a lovely little smile.

Unknown said...

OMG just saw the pics on Colleen's blog!!!!!
They are SO amazing! What beautiful kids.

The Fallons said...

Wow, Colleen does such great work. so cute!