
So a few weeks ago I started a new family tradition of watching America's Funniest Videos while eating dinner on TV trays in the living room. Owen thinks this is the greatest thing EVER! Every single day since we started this he has asked if he can watch "funny videos" and eat on TV trays. It's all he could talk about today. He told every stranger (including one homeless man) he came across today that he was "going to watch funny videos, put on his pajamas and eat on TV trays." When the show finally came on, he laughed hysterically and clapped his hands at the ones that he really thought was funny! I love Sunday nights : )
2 comments:
LOVE THIS!!!!
Reminds me of when I was little and couldn't wait for Lawrence Welk on Saturday nights.
Note - that you only do this once a week on Sunday's - that is why it is so special :D
Post a Comment