I didn't get the best pictures in the world for Christmas this year. There is so much going on, everyone opening presents, me trying to write down who got what and from whom, all while trying to get a good shot in poor lighting. Oh well, maybe next year! This is what I DID get however : )
OK, so the gingerbread man was a few days before Christmas, but I love this picture with sprinkles in Owen's hair and face : )Nana's little Superman! These jambes are so cute on him!
Emily LOVES dogs. We got her a stuffed walking and talking puppy that pants and follows her around. Adorable!
This is her first purse, which actually compliment her new sliver and black tutu she got for Christmas and insisted on wearing over her pajamas : )
Mom crying over the memory box I made for her. With the help of family and friends sending their fond memories of her : ) Thank you for those who pitched in! It was her favorite gift : )
Set up the tripod for the end of the day, ready for bed family Christmas photo. Forgot to pull Emily's paci out! : (











No comments:
Post a Comment