As you know, photography is a hobby/ passion of mine that I can't get enough of. My friend and fellow blogging Mommy, Marina, told me about an online photography class that she was planning to take through Willette Design. I signed up for this three week course and learned a lot about Photoshop and using my camera to it's (almost) full potential.
The first week was about getting the family portrait. We got all dressed up in a nice color scheme for fall and headed to the Douglas Preserve with my tripod, wireless remote for the shutter and camera. It was utter chaos. The remote wouldn't work if it wasn't close enough to the camera, we kept finding ourselves cut out of the frame, the kids were running around like crazy and Adam kept sighing and rolling his eyes. Not exactly what I had envisioned before we left the house. To make matters worse, it was HOT out and we were dressed for an east coast crisp fall day. Oh how I miss the change of seasons in NY! So, this is what we got despite it all.
Here's where it starts to go haywire....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment