script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/BarefootBeach3col.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E"));

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Emily Update

I know it's been a while in between all of my posts. I have lots to catch up on, but little time to do it. It's a little overwhelming when I think about all the cute pictures I have to along with some great summer memories to write about (let alone, all the spring holidays that I have yet to go back to and post!). It will get done one of these days... I promise.
Emily is now walking VERY fast and loves to say "hi" over and over and over AND over again. I think she likes that word because she gets a response every time : )

She knows where her nose, toes, hair, tongue, and mouth are. She will show you her baby doll or paci if you ask her where it is. She can put things away just as easy as she gets them out. She loves to put thing away or in a container of some sort. Owen can make her laugh the hardest.

She loves clothes and jewelry, cars/ trucks and balls. She still screams for everything...sigh, I can't wait for that one to be over! My poor ears!

She still has a hard time sleeping through the night :( She loves the beach and being in water. She marches to the beat of her own drum. She is our little bean that we love so much!


No comments: