When I woke up, Owen was VERY excited to give me two Birthday presents: A Bocce Ball set and a "pretty dress" that he and Daddy picked out. It was really cute, he was so excited he ended up opening my presents for me.
We had breakfast with my Mom and my neice and nephew at the Boathouse, which was a nice way to start my day. Then we packed up the car with sunscreen and beach toys and headed to Santa Claus Lane to one of our favorite beaches. Emily and Owen both went swimming in the ocean with Dad and LOVED it! Owen's swimming lessons are paying off. He is getting so good at it and is really excited to be in the ocean as often as possible. I am so lucky I have two water babies, because Adam and I both love the water as well!



No comments:
Post a Comment